Totalitarian Democracy #001

Occupiers, Capitalists, Tea Partiers, Tax Payers, Wealth Transfers, Corruption and Taxes.

Occupiers and Tea Partiers


Libertarians, 2016 presents the Libertarian Party with a truly historic opportunity, not seen in the US for over the last 150 years, to capture the White House and save the nation from social anarchy and economic collapse, caused by 110 years of Democrat Party leftist proposing and Republican Party rightist enabling, resulting in national bankruptcy, economic stagnation, social strife, bastardization of our Constitution, and the concentration of totalitarian socialistic fascist political power in DC, suppressing our liberties and freedoms from government. The two major pandering political machines have selfishly locked up the voting booth as two sides of the same coin, by corrupting our federalism, by unconstitutionally mixing social programs with federal responsibilities at the federal level, so as to enhance their political pandering abilities and increase their money elitist campaign contributions, causing wealth transfers from the 99% to the top 1%, income inequalities, destruction of the middle class, destruction of our manufacturing base, enslavement of all Americans as tax mules or state dependents, confused ineffectual government, destruction of our once real honest money, and destruction of our once honest price-discovery markets. The United States titters at the precipice of national ruination. The call is made to all my libertarian friends to unite and stand up together as one, for this noble purpose, to lead the nation and all Americans and all political groups, in Restoring Americana Greatness, Constitution, Republic, Liberties, Freedoms, Prosperity and Peace. Rarely in generations do confluences align offering national salvation by so few freedom lovers as now. Now is our time, our time to rise up and stand united for this noble purpose. Please join me. Now is our time in history to fulfill our destiny and restore our great nation. WE ARE AMERICANS, WE CAN DO!

LIBEREENS: A coalition of voters and supporters, including but not limited to Libertarians, Greens, Teas, Monetarists, Riflemen, Constitutionalists, Occupiers, Latinos,  Democrats, Republicans, Blacks, Whites, Browns, Yellows, Reds, Workers, Unionizers, Entrepreneurs, LGBTs, States Righters, Capitalists, Federalists, Businessmen, Educators, Parents, Believers, Legalizers, Seniors, believing in Americana, Constitution, Republic, Honest Money, Honest Markets, Liberty, Freedom, Peace and Prosperity.



With economic stagnation over the last 7 years, the DOW falsely suggests a robust economy and that recovery is underway. The rise of the DOW can only be understood when realizing the effect of FED policies, transferring wealth from the poor and middle classes to the top 1%. Mom and pop are out of the stock market, having been decimated by it 7 years ago, as tanking ratings for CNBC clearly indicate. There is no price discovery in any markets. As Chris Powell of GATA once famously said, "There are no more markets, just interventions". The FED FOMC ESF operate collectively to pump up the DOW stock nominal prices to give the appearance only of a sound economy, as the DC politicians effectively deceive the American people that all is well.

The top 1%, as enriched by the FED, sustaining the corrupt conduit from wall street to DC, are doing very well indeed. Their income sky rockets, as the remaining 99% are left with a stagnant economy and wages destroying the hearts of nearly all Americans enslaves as tax mules and dependents, as the two pandering political machines cement political power.

The US middle class, the most productive class the world has ever seen, has been decimated, and now in the US a shrinking minority, as food stamps and unemployed skyrocket, as the US manufacturing base has been destroyed, while wealth concentrates in the top 1%. The Republican and Democrat corrupt pandering political mismanagement of the US can not be understated.

But the slide into totalitarian socialistic fascist enslavement is not a new phenomenon, but has been going on for 100 years, since the creation of the FED and the concentration of power in DC over Americans. There is no end in sight, save two possibilities. The first possible outcome is the inevitable economic implosion and social chaos, from which, is risen a possible new birth, back to Constitution, Republic, Honest Money, Free Markets, rather than totalitarian marshal law imposed by DHS. The second possibility is that Derrick Michael Reid wins the US presidency away from the two pandering political machines, under the Libertarian Party banner, thereby enabling the execution and implementation of a comprehensive integrated sweeping plan to rapidly fix embedded systemic corrupting systems and practices of the US Federal Government.